Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sweden Rock Festival

I must've been asleep at the wheel, I skipped/missed publishing the post for the Sweden Rock Festival.

As you can see by the poster there were a ton of bands. What I can't believe is that Motörhead received a lower placement on the ad than Twisted frickn' Sister. WTF is up with that?

It looks as if Mikkey and the boys can't believe their billing either. Journey played before us... Journey? Is this a rock fest or an 'All 80's' weekend reunion? F#&k!

No matter... as you can see Lemmy doesn't give a sh#t! Pouring rain and the man just doesn't stop.

It looks as if the crowd was appreciative.

Here are the post show interviews.







Here's an interview the boys did Wednesday July 08/09 with Kira Appelt, of
Refelctions of Darkness.



There's also a write up about the festival with the band bios and profiles at the official Sweden Rock Festival site, but I couldn't understand it. I think it's in French!

Hey, I resemble that remark!


Ace ♠

No comments: