Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sunday Night Cruise #4

Here are the promised pics from Sunday Night. I saw this 'Chop-Chop' classic purple custom and I had to take a few snaps.

Before I move on... A friend of mine did a feature with these loevly ladies, so when I saw them at the Pony car show, I just had to ask them to pose for a pic.

Nutin' says hot rods, fast cars and rock & roll like Roller Derby girls! Awesome!

Back to 'Chop-Chop'

The custom touches really suit this old classic.




Everything from the French antennas, to the side pipes, tail lights and paint... this car screamed cruiser!

Love that hood!
.
This Plymouth 'Special Deluxe' was certainly that. No real mods, just a plane jane oldie but goodie!






I thought this was pretty cool. Twin muscle cars.
.

A yellow and blue Oldsmobile 442 W-30. I didn't get a year on em', but they're circa 72'.
.

Olds changed the tail lights in 70'. They went from a single vertical to the triple horizontal. They also moved around the 442 badges between the front grille, on the rear 1/4 panel... you get the picture.

.
Great lookin' specimens. A 69 Olds in similar shape (because a limited number were produced) would fetch a lotta greenbacks.
.


.
I've got a few more pics (more artsy fartsy stuff) I may post as well.

Ace ♠

No comments: