Thursday, October 1, 2009

Motörhead Cupcakes

Here's what I want served for my next birthday instead of a traditional cake. I want Motörhead cupcakes! I ain't $hitin' ya folks!


This blog takes the cake... literally! It's called Metalcakes and the blogs author is Kathy Bejma. She or her chefs, design cupcakes and cupcake recipes, with a particular metal band and image in mind.
.

She's made a bunch. The recipe that I'm particularly interested in is called 'Love Me Like A Cupcake!'.
.

You guessed it, after Motörhead's song 'Love Me Like A Reptile' (from the album 'Ace of Spades' released in Nov. 1980). I also found these little dandys on Flickr under the photostream 'Death by Cupcakes'.


As for the Motörhead cupcakes, I am seriously goin' to make em'. I'll let you know how they turn out.





Until then, enjoy this Motörhead classic.

Ace ♠

No comments: