Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fortune Teller


I'm in a paint appreciation kinda' mood. This is a one-off Sucker Punch Sally bike called "Fortune Teller".



The paint is by Sara Ray


She's worked with Christian and the folks at SPS on a number of projects.


Every time I see her artwork on their scoots, I feel as if I'm looking at ol' skool tattoo flash.



Hm, fender paint or shoulder ink... either would suit me just fine.


Sweet ride! Dig that sissy bar, it really finishes it off rather well.


This pic (among others) was just posted on SPS flickr photostream. The post said something about employee snaps. Yah, I'd take her pic too if she worked for me.

Ace ♠

2 comments:

Rob said...

That art work is pure talent and the girl on the cycle is not so bad either.

Ace said...

I couldn't agree more Rob. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Take care man.