Friday, November 20, 2009

Wake-up Lemmy, Let's Have a Coffee

Here's a great story out of digitalspy.com I had to copy and paste because it was just too good not to! Enjoy!



Rocker Lemmy 'found sleeping in doorway'

By David Balls, Music Reporter

Motörhead star Lemmy was reportedly found sleeping outside a doorway early this morning after performing a show in Glasgow.

The singer was allegedly spotted by a passer-by who was going to work in the Clydeside area of the city.

"I came to work and there was a gentleman by my basic entry door to work. I said to him, 'You're cold and wet, would you like a cup of coffee?'" listener Tommy told Rock Radio.

"I brought him down a cup of coffee. He said, 'Thank you very much', and introduced himself as Lemmy.

"He drank his coffee and we had a little bit of conversation about this, that and the next thing and gave me a pack of cigars."

He added: "I would imagine he was just sheltering from the rain. I think there was something going on at the hotel that he didn't want to get involved in."

Tommy went on to describe Lemmy as a "really nice guy" and revealed that he helped out one of the delivery men at the workplace.

.

Here's Motörhead, Girlschool & The Damned at the Leeds Academy, Leeds, on 11/20/09.
.

If it's true, that is a fabulous story. I can just imagine the looks on his buddies faces when he says "Ya I just spent the morning with Lemmy Kilmister of Motörhead.

I bought him a coffee, we talked and then he gave me some cigars."
They'd be saying.. "Right, ya bull $hitter. That's gotta be a lie... Lemmy smokes Marlboro's and drinks Jack, not coffee dude!"
Ace ♠

No comments: