Friday, November 6, 2009

Motörhead XLR

Motörhead is wired and ready for the UK. Alright, that was lame. I don't know if I've ever seen a pic of one of their XLR's before. So I posted this one.


Reviews from the Brussels show 11/05/09 are nothing short of brilliant. Sound's like the boys killed it.


Here's the set list from the show at Forrest National.

- Iron Fist
- Stay Clean
- Be My Baby
- Rock Out
- Metropolis
- Over The Top
- One Night Stand
- I Got Mine
- The Thousand Names Of God
- Another Perfect Day
- In The Name Of Tragedy
- Just 'Cos You Got The Power
- Going To Brazil
- Killed By Death
- Bomber
(encore)
- Whorehouse Blues
- Ace Of Spades
- Overkill



Check Mikkey's solo from the show. There were other vids, but the quality was $hit so I decided not to waste your time.



This pic above, is not from the Brussels show, but I just loved the fish eye effect. They're all over the UK in the coming weeks and then Germany. There's a great article on the boys in the Belfast Telegraph.

These snaps are from the Motörhead show in Seattle USA pics from nelsreese


Take a closer look at nelsreese's snapshot above. Yup, that's a wheelchair in the upper left corner. It reminds me of an earlier post of mine Quadriplegic Mosher
"Some rocker in a wheelchair kept wheeling up to the front. I saw his chair get passed off to the side at least twice".

Those words were posted with the photo. Reason enough to stop bitching and just enjoy the ride.

Ace ♠

No comments: