Friday, November 27, 2009

Not Your Average Interview


They call themselves Bright Young Things. I have no idea who they are or what they're all about. Apparently it's a website for today's yute.


I don't know why or how it came to be, but it seems BYT decided to do an interview with Lemmy Kilmister. And I LMAO. It's funny $hit... especially if your an old MH fan like me(hell, even if you ain't so old). You can check it here: brightestyoungthings.



Lemmy thought this guys leg tattoos were the schnizzel. It's a tat of Patrick Swayze. Ya... I said WTF as well. Yup, that's today's yute!


I really think Lemmy took a shine to the BYT photographer. But then again... who wouldn't, just look at her.


Look at Lem's face, you can just about read his mind "I hope these dorks bugger off soon so I can shag this hottiesauce".


Interviews over... time for the drinking to start.


I'd give my brother-in-law's left nut to be in that picture!

Cheers Ken!

Ace ♠

No comments: