Thursday, November 19, 2009

Shake Your Blood

.
There are days when I'm sure I've been living under a BIG f#ckn' rock.
.

.
I knew Dave Grohl got together his boyhood idols like Lemmy (Motörhead), Cronos (Venom) and other singers like Snake (Voivod) and they cut an album called Probot. Pretty cool!
.

.
Lemmy's contribution 'Shake Your Blood'.
.
.
It was one of the few tunes written by Grohl's invitees, and Lemmy said it was a typical Motörhead song. "I wrote the lyrics in about ten minutes. It's rock & roll, you know... It's not one of those complicated things".
.

.
For some unknown reason, (I didn't surf YouTube as often years ago I guess) I have never seen the video produced for the tune. So I thought I'd post it.
.
**VIDEO (you may see boobies) ALERT**


.
Grolh is a natural metal skin smasher. No wonder Grohl was Lemmy's first choice to replace Mikkey when he took time of to play TV in the Swedish reality show.

If you've already seen it sorry. I Love it!!

Ace ♠

No comments: