Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Bomber Girls, Lemmy & Mikkey

I've published a few articles about the Lincolnshire Bombers Roller Girls Team, including the post: I say Bomber, I say Bomber Girls Ya Ya

However, that post was incomplete. Why was it incomplete, what was missing you ask?

This picture.

Photo via: Carl Spring Photography

Is that kick a$$ or what! A big thank you to Minx and all the Bombers. I lifted the snap from Minx's blog.

For more on the team visit: !! Lincolnshire Bombers !!

Ace ♠

2 comments:

Löst Jimmy said...

Hey Ace
I am still sitting it out down south but catching your blog every couple of days. Nice pics indeed of the Bomber Girls!

Sorry to read earlier about your speeding ticket, you are damn right that the bloody things are nothing but a money making con!

Ace said...

Hey.. LJ, hope you're enjoying your much deserved time off.

I know you've seen the pic on Minx's blog but I told her (in Nov.) I wanted to post it as well. I can't believe I missed it.

Thanx for stopping bye... take care Jimmy.