Monday, February 15, 2010

The Bike in Black


"...I hear that
Night Train comin', i
t's rollin' 'round the bend and I ain't seen the sunshine, since I don't know when, I'm stuck in Folsom Prison and time keeps draggin' on. But that train keeps a-rollin', on down to San Antone..."



This kick ass ride is called 'Get Rhythm'. It's one of the few theme bikes I can honestly say I like.

(Johnny at Folsom Prison)

This scoot pays homage to Johnny Cash & his classic tune 'Get Rhythm'.

(Johnny at Folsom Prison)

The bike was built by Shaw Harley-Davidson in the UK. GR began as a lowered 04' FXSTB. I came across it on Roland Sands blog.

Here's what this puppy has on board:
Performance Machine wheels, mid-mount controls, master cylinders, switchgear and a Phatail bolt-on kit.


The old-style ass pad and tank are made by RSD, and the paint is from Image Design.

For more of the Man In Black check: Selvedge Yard. There's more pics of Johnny at Folsom Prison.



It doesn't get much better than this... JC at San Quentin singin' the 'Folsom Prison Blues'.

Ace ♠

No comments: