Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The World Is Yours

You've been waiting and now it's here. Motörhead's 20th studio album/CD 'The Wörld Is Yours', hits store shelves in the UK 12/13/2010.


For those of us on this side of the pond, A North American release date has not been announced. Lemmy, Phil and Mikkey D. will also support the album with a European tour.


A media release says the new album 'The Wörld Is Yours', "serves to remind everyone that you should never stop questioning or critiquing a society that would surely chew you up and spit you if given half a chance."

Here's the track list for The Wörld Is Yours:

1. Born To Lose
2. I Know How To Die
3. Get Back In Line
4. Devils In My Head
5. Rock 'N' Roll Music
6. Waiting For The Snake
7. Brotherhood Of Man
8. Outlaw
9. I Know What You Need

A sample compilation of some of the songs were released on YouTube. Take a listen, I certainly like what I'm hearing.





The Wörld Is Yours was produced by Cameron Webb. Like their 2008 release 'Motörizer', Mikkey D's drum tracks were layed down at Dave Grohl 606 Studios, in Southern California.


The Snaggletöothed hellions had a part in production with their newly minted Motörhead Music label, with distribution through EMI. I know what I want for Christmas.
Ace ♠

No comments: