Tuesday, March 1, 2011

GaugeFace for DickFaces


This could be one of the gayest things I've seen in years! Woe, woe hold on there, don't get yer panties in a bunch. I have no probs if you own a Harley-Davidson or an iPhone... just don't combine the two, if you do it's gay.




This is what you get. A phone (thanks to a downloadable app) that acts as a speedometer, tach, engine temperature gauge, signal indicators and lets you know what gear you're in. Yep gay!




It's called the GaugeFace app. The unit plugs into the ECU and the cost of the app and connectors is about $250 Canadian. Still gay!




It'll work on all Harley's since roughly 2001, with EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) based Delphi ECU's. Delphi or I'd say it's... gay!



Want to watch a video describing the unit in detail, I didn't think so! BECAUSE IT'S GAY!


Ace ♠

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Motorheadster... you sure spent a lot of effort here to try and cause some FUD. Strange reaction to what looks to be a pretty cool product IMO.

Sonny said...

I have a Gf running on my sled. Works great and looks awesome man.