Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lets Ring it Up

I know these have been available for a while, but I just found the damn things and I needed to post em' pronto!


Check it, the Snaggletooth now available as a ring dubbed the 'Warpig' from The Great Frog in London (and their other stores as well).




I've seen a number of attempts from a variety of companies and this piece, in my humble opinion, is the best I've seen yet. And the construction/material used is top notch!


From their website: Motorhead X TGF Collaboration ring. Made with close scrutiny from Lemmy himself. Made from British Hallmarked 925 Sterling Silver. Each ring is engraved with a unique issue number and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. $340.50 USD


And not to be outdone, they've also designed the 'Ace Of Spades' ring.


It's a spitting image of the album cover for the single.


it's a tad cheaper at $278.00 USD (prices vary depending on silver prices)
For more just click on the link:
The Great London Frog


Ace ♠

No comments: